Keto Chicken Noodle Soup –
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 large Carrot thinly sliced
- 8 oz portobello mushrooms diced
- 2 stalks Celery thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 3 cloves Garlic thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon Parsley
- pepper to taste
- 1-½ cups Chicken cooked and diced
- 4 cups Chicken broth
- 8 oz shirtake noodles
In a large pot melt butter over medium high heat. When bubbly add carrots, celery, mushrooms, salt, pepper, parsley, garlic, and thyme.
Cook 2-3 minutes stirring frequently.
Turn heat down to low and cover vegetable mixture with lid. Cook about 5 minutes.
Add the chicken and broth. Bring to a boil then turn heat down to simmer for about 10 minutes.
While soup is simmering, remove noodles from package and place in colander. Rinse noodles well.
Add noodles to soup and simmer another 5 minutes.
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 35 mins Total time: 45 mins Yield: 6 servings