Keto Chocolate Milkshake
Looking for a delicious Keto Chocolate Shake? Try this Keto Shake Recipe for dessert or breakfast. It’s creamy and delicious while being so easy to make!
Prep Time 5 mins Cook Time 5 mins Total Time 10 mins
Course: Drinks Cuisine: American Servings: 4 Calories: 474 kcal
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or almond butter
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon stevia or 5 drops liquid Stevia
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Mix all ingredients together with a mixer until stiff peaks form.
Place mixing bowl in the freezer for about 30-60 minutes until barely frozen.
Scoop into serving cups and serve.
You can also place frosty mixture in a plastic freezer bag, cut one corner, and pipe into small cups giving it a swirled look.
This keto friendly shake will have you amazed at the taste!