Keto Crispy Cheese Balls
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Add the eggs to a large bowl and whisk until lightly beaten.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 sections, roll each section into a ball and place it on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment or a silicone mat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.