KETO DESSERTS WITH COCONUT MILK
Keto Desserts with Coconut Milk
1.Chocolate coconut milk pudding-
Creamy keto chocolate pudding made with coconut milk. This delicious sugar-free pudding takes only 20 minutes to make and is totally dairy-free. A wonderful low-carb dessert the whole family loves.
- 1 13.5- oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp coconut oil OR 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the coconut milk and Swerve. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg yolks until smooth. Slowly add 1/2 cup of the hot coconut milk mixture into the egg yolks, whisking continuously.
- Slowly whisk the tempered egg yolks back into the saucepan of hot coconut milk. Reduce heat to medium-low and sprinkle with xanthan gum, whisking continuously. Stir in cocoa powder and cook until mixture thickens about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the coconut oil and vanilla extract until smooth. Divide between 6 dessert cups and refrigerate until set, 2 to 3 hours.
- Garnish with lightly sweetened coconut whipped cream, some berries, or some macadamia nuts.