KETO GARLIC BREAD
- 1 Cup Grated Cheese
- 2-4 Garlic Cloves
- Pinch of Oregano
- 1/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Egg
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F and line a large baking sheet with well greased parchment paper.
- Grate the cheese and place it into a small bowl.
- Peel and grate the garlic cloves, then add in the oregano, almond flour and egg.
- Stir well to combine then move to the prepared baking tray and flatten into a large square or circle.
- Place into the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown and done to your liking, then remove from the oven, cut into slices and serve immediately.