- 1 Tbsp. Grass Fed Gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water (divided)
- 1 cup Allulose
- Pinch of Salt
- Vanilla Extract
- Marshmallow Flavoring
- Lakanto Confectioner’s Monkfruit Sweetener
- Combine the gelatin and 1/4 cup cold water in a stand mixer and let sit while it blooms.
- In a large saucepan, combine the allulose, 1/4 cup of water and a pinch of salt and heat to 240 (candy soft ball) to make a simple syrup.
- Immediately remove the simple syrup from the stove and pour it into the stand mixer with the bloomed gelatin.
- Switch the mixer onto low and slowly raise the speed until the marshmallows are light and fluffy. (I set a timer for 15 minutes and walk away from it)
- Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper and sprinkle with the lakanto sweetener while the marshmallows are mixing.
- When the 15 minutes are up, add in a bit of vanilla extract and marshmallow extract.
- Pour the marshmallow into the prepared pan, sprinkle with more ofthe confectioner’ sweetener, and let set up overnight