Keto Super Easy Chocolate Mousse
A quick, easy chocolate mousse that will please everyone. Great for potlucks and layered deserts! I recommend chilling for about half an hour to firm and give a nice chill, but this can be eaten right after making. Feel free to adjust the amount of chocolate you use. This is a great recipe if you need a chocolate layer for deserts.
Decrease Serving 2 Original recipe yields 2 servings
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup powdered zero-calorie sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Step 1
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl and beat using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Turn mixer to low speed and slowly add heavy cream and vanilla extract. Add sweetener, cocoa powder and salt, mixing until well incorporated. Turn mixer to high, and mix until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes more. Serve immediately, or refrigerate for later.
You can pulse granular sweetener in a blender or food processor to achieve a powdered consistency.
Use different flavored extracts for variety.
Per Serving:373.4 calories; protein 5.4g 11% DV; carbohydrates 6.9g 2% DV; fat 37.6g 58% DV; cholesterol 128.3mg 43% DV; sodium 227.2mg 9%