ROSEMARY GARLIC BUTTER RECIPE
This is a simple recipe for a keto-friendly flavorful rosemary garlic herb butter to use on beef, chicken, fish, and veggies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, softened
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground back pepper, or more to taste
- In a small bowl, mash together the butter, garlic, rosemary, and black pepper.
- Spoon Rosemary Garlic Butter onto a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper and form into a log. Twist the ends of the wax paper to seal and chill. When the compound butter is solid, it can be sliced into rounds.
- Or scoop individual portions of the Rosemary Garlic Compound Butter onto waxed or parchment paper using a small metal cookie scoop.
- When butter is solid it can be stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days, or frozen for up to 6 months.
To Freeze Rosemary Garlic Butter
- Place chilled butter slices or scoops in a labeled freezer bag and store for up to 6 months.
- Or, scoop softened butter mixture directly into Souper Cubes 2-Tablespoon size silicone freezer mold. Place lid on the Souper Cubes tray and freeze until solid. Pop butter cubes out of the mold and store in a labeled freezer bag for up to 6 months
Sat. Fat (grams)